Wait at least 24 hours after waxing to self tan.
No, actually hair usually grows back thinner.
No, we do not have any massage services.
If you must reschedule or cancel a service, as a courtesy to clients and our therapists, please advise us 4 hours in advance to avoid being charged for the service. Cancellation of a gift package requires 24 hour notice.
Yes, all of the products in Kimara’s makeup and skincare line are Hypo-allergenic.
A wax usually lasts for 3 weeks.
It depends on your skin type but the estheticians advise that a typical client should get a facial every four weeks.
1. The cleansing of the skin to remove an excess dirt or oil.
2. A skin analysis, where the aesthetician puts an eye pad over your eyes and looks at your skin through a brightly lit magnifying lamp
3. Skin exfoliation, usually while a steam vapor is directed at your face.
4. Extraction of blackheads if it’s suitable for your skin type. It can cause broken capillaries and discoloration if done on sensitive skin, or done improperly. Also, people have different pain tolerance for extractions. They can be uncomfortable, especially on thin or ruddy skin.
5. A facial massage to relax you and stimulate your skin and facial muscles
6. A mask targeted to your skin type, (dry, oily, combination, sensitive, or mature.) which the aesthetician will choose.
7. Application of toners and protective creams
8. Advice from aesthetician on which professional products to purchase and how to best use them at home.
Yes, we can travel where ever you choose to have your wedding. Prices available upon request.
Check out our Spring 2013 Collection featuring bold eye colors in sapphire blue and decadent gold, pink lips ranging from from demure to ultra sexy, and flawless skin contouring and coverage.